Due to the growing workload and the challenges ahead, we invite new colleagues to our team.
- Steady employment for an indefinite period with probationary period
- Dynamic, stimulating and creative working environment
- Constant education and training
- Excellent working conditions and flexible working time
Medical devices regulatory affairs project manager
- Bachelor’s degree level (or higher) of education in a suitable area
- Five years (or more) of working experience in medical devices area
- Pleasure to work in the medicinal products regulatory affairs and a desire for new skills and challenges
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional language is an additional advantage – especially Croatian/Serbian
Should you find yourself as a future member of our team, kindly send us your CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.