Due to the many opportunities and challenges that lie ahead, we would like to welcome new colleagues to our team!
- Regular employment for an indefinite period, with a probationary period;
- A dynamic, stimulating, and creative work environment;
- Continuous education and training;
- Possibility to work in different professional fields and with different clients;
- Opportunity to work in a team of the best experts in their fields;
- Extensive pre-employment training and education;
- Excellent working conditions and flexible working hours.
Medicinal products and medical devices regulatory affairs associate will participate in executing tasks in the field of regulation of medicinal products and medical devices, where clients are various companies – from innovative startups to the world’s largest corporations. The set of tasks is very diverse and dynamic, from simple to medium-demanding and from one-hour to several-month or multi-year projects.
- At least bachelor’s degree of education in the relevant field;
- At least one year of work experience in the field of medicinal products and/or medical devices;
- Enthusiasm for working in regulatory affairs and a desire for new knowledge and challenges;
- Enthusiasm for diverse and dynamic work;
- Sophisticated sense of diligence and precision at work;
- Excellent knowledge of Slovene and English language, additional language is an advantage, especially Croatian/Serbian.
In case you see yourself in our team, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We will be happy to meet you!
All applications will be treated confidentially.